- You use our RFP generator to create your RFP;
- You configure two dashboards that will display key metrics from law firm proposals side by side:
- One that you view; and
- One that law firms who respond to your RFP will view without knowing the identity of competing law firms;
- You invite law fims you know and trust to respond to your RFP. No other parties are aware you are conducting an RFP;
- Law firms submit a response to your RFP, including the provision of a budget for your engagement
- Law firms are given access to view the dashboard of comparative metrics which drives real-time competition for them to update their proposals
- You compare proposals by reviewing the law firm responses, the dashboard and more detailed comparative reports;
- When the process is complete you select whatever law firm you want (or none at all) to work on your engagement.
See screenshots of the process on our How It Works page.